Rick Shinto is the President and Chief Executive Officer of the company Innova Care, and before he started working there, he was at Aveta Inc. where he served until its sale in 2012. He worked there from 2008.
He had served as a member of the management team there. Right now, he works as the CEO of InnovaCare’s health plans in Puerto Rico.
Shinto has had 20 years in this job, and he has excelled in most of what he has done. His area of specialization is clinical and operational healthcare experience. Before he started his job Aveta in 2008, he had been the Chief Medical Officer at NAMM California.
If you track back a little before that, he was the Chief Operating Officer of Medical Pathways Management Company.
Shinto Got his Bachelor of Science from the University of California and his medical degree; he got from the State University of New York at Stony Brook and his MBA he got from the University of Redlands.
He has authored several pieces of healthcare articles and clinical medicine.
She is the Chief Administrative Officer at InnovaCare and currently holds that position working with Dr. Rick Shinto. She had served as the Chief Operating Officer and then left but came back in 2015 to be the Chief Administrative Officer. She had also been the Vice President of Clinical Operations. View her infographic resume at Vizualize.me
- Penelope Kokkinides has had a career spanning over 20 years in the medical business. Most of these have been specialized in government healthcare like Medicaid and Medicare. She has also been in the managed care sectors.
Her Skills Include:
- She is an expert when it comes to the management and administrative duties.
- She can manage health care processes well.
- She has knowledge of operations and running them.
- She has skills for improvement and efficiencies in organizational structures.
She worked at:
- Centerlight Healthcare where she in charge of overall management.
- Chief operating officer at Touchstone health.
- Corporate vice president for Care Management and Disease Management at AmeriChoice
- A bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences and Classical Languages from Binghamton University
- Masters degree in Social Work from New York University
- Advanced Degree in Alcohol and substance abuse
- Masters Degree in Public health from Columbia University
Visit Bloomberg.com for more info on Penelope Kokkinides.
In Conclusion: They are both impressive in their jobs and experience.